3-Hour Food Service Helper
Salmon River Central School
January 1, 2021
Fort Covington, NY, United States
Queries and applications should be directed to Natascha L. Jock, School Business Executive, Salmon River Central School, Fort Covington, New York, 12937.
3-Hour Food Service Helpers
DATES OF BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT:
Salmon River Central School District
According to CSEA Contract
To serve the students attractive and nutritious meals in an atmosphere of efficiency, cleanliness and friendliness.
- Assists in preparation of food portions and prepares cafeteria counter.
- Serves students and staff from the cafeteria counter.
- Removes and cleans used dishes and silverware and assists in the cleaning of counters, tables and furnishings in the dining area.
- Maintains the trash and garbage collection area in neat and sanitary fashions.
- Performs related duties as required including duties and special meal functions.
- Thoroughness, cleanliness and good physical condition.
- Demonstrated competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salmon River Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, creed, age, national ancestry, or handicapping condition. Under its Affirmative Action Policy, the District encourages qualified Native Americans to seek employment at Salmon River Central.