The Indian Times Newspaper
May 28, 2021
Akwesasne, NY, United States
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
- Manage, assess and supervise the production of Indian Time newspaper.
- Work with all departments and personnel to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Responsible for general financial aspects of organization.
- Interview and hire staff, maintain employee records and ensure policy adherence.
- Prepare annual operational budget and create relevant financial reports.
- Source and oversee future funding sources and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, QuickBooks.
- 2+ years management experience or education experience required.
- Must have knowledge of the community of Akwesasne.
Submit letter of interest and resume to the Indian Time office or email to .