CADET - 4TH Class Constable
Akwesasne Mohawk Police Services
March 5, 2021
Akwesasne, QC, Canada
CADET – 4th CLASS CONSTABLE
PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITIONS
AKWESASNE MOHAWK POLICE SERVICES
Annual Salary: $56,261.67 - $100,469.82
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform the public duties associated with maintaining and fostering community peace and social order within the framework of the Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service (AMPS) Philosophy. To investigate criminal, non-criminal and traffic occurrences within the territory of Akwesasne of which the AMPS has jurisdiction of.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- At least 19 years of age;
- Graduate of a 2 year Police Foundations Program is considered an asset;
- A clear Criminal Records check is mandatory (as required to be included in your application package);
- A valid driver’s license with driver’s abstract (as required to be included in your application package);
- Standard First Aid and CPR level C is considered an asset;
All interested applicants must obtain and submit a completed AMPS application package, cover letter and resume no later than 4:00 p.m. Friday March 5, 2021, Attention to: Deputy Chief Lee-Ann Beaudry.
Applications packages can be downloaded from our website at www.akwesasnepolice.ca (under the heading “careers” then click on the link “application submission process” and then click on the blue link named “constable application” ) or pick up a copy at the station.
Packages may be dropped off in person at the front desk reception of the police station located at 73 Sweetgrass lane, Akwesasne, Quebec H0M1A0, sent by mail or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICANTS WHO FAIL TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SCREENED-OUT OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.