Salmon River Central School District
August 27, 2021
Fort Covington, NY, United States
Salmon River Central School
SALMON RIVER CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Fort Covington, New York, 12937
Queries and applications should be directed to Natascha L. Jock, School Business Executive, Salmon River Central School, Fort Covington, New York, 12937.
DATES FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
May 21, 2021 – June 3, 2021
DATE FOR BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT
Salmon River School District
According to CSEA Contract
- Some knowledge of cleaning methods and equipment.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to get along well with others.
- Thoroughness, cleanliness and good physical condition
- Sweeps, mops and washes floors in classrooms and dusts furniture, e.g., chairs, desks, tables, etc., as required.
- Scrubs, hoses down, disinfects toilet floors daily. Cleans all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains.
- Washes all windows on both the inside and outside at least twice a year and more frequently if necessary. Washes walls, woodwork, water closets, tubs and bowls as required.
- Cleans all blackboards at least once a week, cleans and polishes furniture and brass and does related work as required.
- Gathers and disposes of refuse.
- Performs other routine building cleaning duties as required.
Salmon River Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, creed, age, national ancestry, or handicapping condition. Under its Affirmative Action Policy, the District encourages qualified Native Americans to seek employment at Salmon River Central.