July 16, 2021
Akwesasne, QC, Canada
FULL TIME TERM POSITION
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE & HOUSING
SALARY LEVEL: DS09 ST 2 $48,688.74
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the supervision of subordinate staff, upkeep and maintenance of all assigned assets defined within or under the care of assigned sector program’s assets.
- Certification in related trades fields: Building Systems, Maintenance Certificate, HVAC, Carpentry, Electrician;
- Two years’ post-secondary college in related field with minimum five (5) years’ experience in related trade work, building systems maintenance, building systems technicians field with equivalent knowledge and experience with skilled trades and disciplines in a variety of fields: Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Heating, Construction;
- Certification or ability to be certified within a specific timeframe for WHMIS and other related training.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and copies of all relevant certificates/diplomas along with three references submitted on a Consent to Release Reference Check form, which can be found on the Akwesasne.ca website under Employment. Applications should be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 16, 2021 to:
Shayleen Thompson, HR Staffing Officer
Administration Building #1
Phone: (613) 575-2250, ext. 2147
- Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
- Native preference in hiring.
- A criminal record check is mandatory before start of employment.
- As a requirement of employment, all applicants must have a Canadian Social Insurance number.
- An eligibility list will be created for one year.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted (MCA may cancel, postpone, or revise employment opportunities at any time)