Intake & Investigation Supervisor
Mohawk Council of Akwesasne (MCA)
July 23, 2021
Akwesasne, QC, Canada
INTAKE & INVESTIGATIONS SUPERVISOR
FULL TIME TERM POSITION (JULY 2021-MAY 2023)
AKWESASNE CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY & SOCIAL SERVICES
SALARY LEVEL: DS05 ST 2 $56,803.89
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Program Manager or designate, the incumbent is responsible for the supervision and administration of Intake and Investigation Unit operations and the supervision of child protection investigations and the monitoring of service provisions to clients and families, respecting Ontario or Quebec legislation, standards and requirements in the provision of these services and including services of Quebec youth under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent;
- With three (3) years supervisory experience in the social work or human services field.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and copies of all relevant certificates/diplomas along with three references submitted on a Consent to Release Reference Check form, which can be found on the Akwesasne.ca website under Employment. Applications should be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 23, 2021 to:
Shayleen Thompson, HR Staffing Officer
Administration Building #1
Phone: (613) 575-2250, ext. 2147
- Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
- Native preference in hiring.
- A criminal record check is mandatory before start of employment.
- As a requirement of employment, all applicants must have a Canadian Social Insurance number.
- An eligibility list will be created for one year.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted (MCA may cancel, postpone, or revise employment opportunities at any time)