Jacobs Tobacco Company
July 23, 2021
Akwesasne, NY, United States
MON - TUES - WED - THURS
7AM - 5PM
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Various duties to include:
- Responsible for assisting in production on the factory floor;
- Making & taping boxes for cartons;
- Loading cartons into completed cases;
- Organizing and stacking finished goods for warehouse counts;
- Inspection of packs and cartons for quality control;
- Inform machine operator of any defects to products;
- Break down damaged packs & cartons for reclaim;
- Clean up of work area & trash removal;
- Keep a neat & tidy workspace and;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in a Cigarette Factory an asset;
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Must be able to think critically and make decisions;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Excellent communication & organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and;
- Must have own transportation to/from work.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing industry highly recommended.
- Employee must be able to work shiftwork and overtime when requested and be available on a "call-in" bases.
- Position may require off hours which may include nights, weekends or special events.
Please contact the Akwesasne Employment Resource Center (AERC) if interested. Contact Information: