Laborer - Seasonal
Salmon River Central School District
August 27, 2021
Fort Covington, NY, United States
Salmon River Central School
SALMON RIVER CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Fort Covington, New York, 12937
Queries and applications should be directed to Natascha L. Jock, School Business Executive, Salmon River Central School, Fort Covington, New York, 12937.
Laborer – Seasonal
DATES FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
September 6, 2019 – September 19, 2019
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
Approximately October 1, 2019 to March 1, 2019
Salmon River Arena
According to CSEA Contract
- Keeps building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
- Regulates heat, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to provide temperatures appropriate to the season and to insure economical usage of fuel, water and electricity.
- Shovels, plows, and/or sands walks, driveways, parking areas and steps as appropriate.
- Checks daily to insure that all exit doors are open and all panic bars are working properly during the hours of building occupancy.
- Performs general clean-up work and maintenance of buildings and/or grounds as directed.
- Operate Zamboni
Salmon River Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, creed, age, national ancestry, or handicapping condition. Under its Affirmative Action Policy, the District encourages qualified Native Americans to seek employment at Salmon River Central.