Lead Warehouse Worker
July 2, 2021
Akwesasne, NY, United States
POSITION: NT Lead Warehouse Worker
REPORTS TO: NT Manager
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The Lead Warehouse Laborer is responsible for the operation and supervision of all warehouse activities. The Lead will ensure all warehouse employees and activities are operating within company standards, as well as make sure all product is received and processed in accordance with proper procedures.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to customer pick up schedule and ensure all shipments are prepared timely and accurately
- Receive all incoming and outbound orders, verify for accuracy
- Perform inventory management, ensuring organization of cage, fireworks, pull-tabs etc.
- Ensure security of the cage
- Oversee weekly & monthly inventories
- Organize SRMT Compliance stamp list according to pars set by Management
- Place purchase orders with vendors based off weekly inventory and pars set by Management
- Desk & paperwork organization, especially dust
- keep up to date order forms
- Process orders (fill/pick) for Akwesasne, NTN, and Fireworks
- Invoice orders through QuickBooks
- Verify invoice to selected product before delivery for accuracy
- Deliver orders to customers
- Collect payments and provide receipts to the customer
- Enter payments into QuickBooks
- Pickup product from local vendors on a weekly or as needed basis
- Verify incoming product
- Pickup NTN product from vendors
- Deliver to NTN customers, as needed
- Maintain stamped inventory, including hand stamping rollie and premium bag orders
- Prepare NTN orders for delivery, working with selected delivery drivers for pick up
- Deliver approved product to the SRMT Compliance Dept. for stamping
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and organization of office equipment
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Supervise Warehouse Laborer(s) ensuring accuracy and daily tasks achieved.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and evaluating, additional team members.
- Perform additional supervisory duties as assigned by Management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or an equivalent certification
- Operate forklifts (if certified)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain organization
- Strong communication and people skills with a customer-oriented approach in a friendly and courteous manner
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Ability to use MS Office and QuickBooks
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs
- Local travel may be required
- Manual dexterity required using peripherals
- This position may be exposed to elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes and oils.
To Apply: Online at www.twinleafstores.com and Submit letter of interest and resume to or send to CAA Management: c/o Jake Swamp, PO Box 609, 76 Geronimo Lane, Akwesasne, NY 13655.