Millwright (Certified) - Electromechanical
July 30, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
Leader in the agrifood industry, proud of the impeccable quality of our products and our 13,000 employees, Olymel L.P. operates in Canada and in over 65 countries under the brand names Olymel, Lafleur and Flamingo.
POSITION TITLE: Millwright (Certified) - Electromechanical- Cornwall
JOB STATUS: Full-time
2 Ticketed Millwright Mechanics to work Sunday to Wednesday
1 Ticketed Millwright Mechanic to work Wednesday to Saturday
- Repair, install, assemble, maintain and test industrial equipment (conveyors, industrial and stationary engines, pumps and compressors, automated and robotics systems, electrical and electronic controls, power tools, fans and blowers, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, high speed packaging equipment);
- Locate, determine and diagnose malfunctions in the plant and perform repairs;
- Plan work ahead to increase efficiency in doing repairs;
- Report any specific findings, known problems or delays to supervisor;
- Maintain clean work area at all times;
- Comply with all safety and GMP/HACCP regulations & guidelines and policies
- Own and maintain tools and keep in good working order;
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Ticketed Industrial Maintenance Millwright;
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Committed to providing quality workmanship;
- Ability to take instructions and complete work within guidelines;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Relevant industrial experience preferred.
Thank you for your consideration.