Optician, Dual Licensed
January 1, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED!
This associate reporting to the Vision Centre Manager provides the Store with expertise on the ordering and dispensing of quality eyewear while maximizing sales and profit, maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the 3 Basic Beliefs and values of Walmart
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop the optical business through executing programs as well as promoting the Walmart brand.
- Build collaborative relationships with Optometrists and other healthcare providers in Walmart and within the community.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves issues to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Must be familiar with regulatory environment in their region and practice within it.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Age - 16 or older
- License - Optician License - glasses and contact lenses
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.