May 14, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
Leader in the agrifood industry, proud of the impeccable quality of our products and our 13,000 employees, Olymel L.P. operates in Canada and in over 65 countries under the brand names Olymel, Lafleur and Flamingo.
POSITION TITLE: Production Supervisor
JOB STATUS: Full-time
Under the direction of the Production Manager/Production Superintendent, the Production Supervisor is responsible for the training and communication of expectations, results and feedback for the employees in their department. The incumbent will work with their employees to ensure that all the objectives are met and a positive workplace climate is maintained.
- Assign work with instruction during start-up and throughout the shift;
- Communicate expectations, operational objectives, standards;
- Follow-up on work assignments;
- Analyze and complete required reports;
- Ensure HACCP/SQF and Health & Safety polices are respected;
- Ensure the Collective Agreement is applied and respected.
- Three to five years of industrial supervisory experience, preferable in a unionized environment;
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership and coaching skills;
- High School Diploma;
- Proficiency in a computerized environment;
- Knowledge of HACCP/SQF regulations is an asset.
- Asset: Bilingual (French)
HOW TO APPLY
By Fax: 613-933-3050
In person: 2330, Industrial Park Drive , Cornwall, ON, K6H 7N1 from 8:00 to 17:00
Intended job posting: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application
Thank you for your consideration.