Quality Assurance Support Specialist
The Children's Aid Society of SD&G
March 31, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
The Children’s Aid Society of the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry is committed to becoming allies with First Nations, Inuit and Métis communities; those of African-Canadian/Black heritage; other racially marginalized and LGBTQ2S+ persons, through our Truth and Reconciliation commitments, our ongoing ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity’ work and anti-racism/anti-oppression education.
Competition #03-21 Quality Assurance Support Specialist
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation and reports regarding Serious Occurrences, numerous surveys and other reporting developed for various stakeholders
- Updating User guide for documentation for CPIN
- Preparing statistical information and reports as required
- Advising staff of errors or omissions in client data base information forms and ensuring that corrected information is received and entered as part of helpdesk
- Maintaining an extensive “How To” repertoire to use as knowledge base for end users
- Assisting in the development of creative ways of training end users for different learning styles
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team in QIIS activities related to outcome measurement and meaningful measures for all service areas as well as related functions
- Managing accounts, Fastrack, CAMS, Viewpoint, etc.
- Maintaining SharePoint QIIS libraries
- Providing training on different applications
- Other duties as required
- All data processing inputs relative to the agencies services
- Verifying accuracy of data and modifying documentation and data as required
- Updating and reconciling data on a regular basis
- Notifying Director of Quality Improvement & Information Services of deficiencies in documentation, and adherence to procedures, relative to input material
- Assisting in preparation of Agency statistics and reports, internal and external
- Testing new builds of applications and assisting in the assessment of new and enhanced application’s functionalities
- Assist with QIIS HelpDesk support to troubleshoot end user problems
- Document all computer related support activities utilizing an electronic tracking system (SysAid)
- Assist in maintaining and updating our intranet
- Participate in planning and decisions to improve the quality of services delivered, and automate processes to ensure accountability and promote outcome measurement
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- College diploma, university degree or diploma in administrative, business, statistical analysis, quality assurance courses or computer science
- Three years’ experience in data management, and /or business related position
- Preference will be given to those who identify as First Nations, Inuit and Métis; African Canadian/Black heritage; or other racially marginalized persons who meet the educational requirements or who have equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to identify systemic barriers to equity and anti-oppressive practices and apply this lens to the work
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of the culture, history and current issues/oppression experienced by First Nations, Inuit and Métis; those of African Canadian/Black heritage; and other racially marginalized persons in our community
- Knowledge of First Nations, Inuit and Métis history, people and communities and a demonstrated ability to engage with the communities
- Knowledge of Child Welfare systems and all applicable software
- Proficiency with data base and word processing software
- Proficiency with network hardware/software
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Web Based Application Technology
- Strong MS Office skill set, including Excel and other applications
- Working knowledge of HelpDesk software (SysAid)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Willingness to learn new skills and be available for training
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accuracy of information
- High level of organizational skills, personal motivation and initiative
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Creativity in developing and formatting documentation and forms
- Experience in developing intranet web pages for end users using SharePoint
- The ability to communicate in both official languages (French and English) is an asset
SALARY: Salary range $43,188 - $53,507, commensurate with education and experience
Interested applicants are asked to submit their application for this position through our website:
CAS SDG values building a workforce that is reflective of the diversity in our community and strongly encourages applications from all qualified individuals, especially those who can provide perspectives and contribute to a further diversification of ideas.
Please indicate in the application process should you identify as First Nations, Inuit and Métis; African-Canadian/Black heritage; or if you are a member of another racialized or otherwise marginalized group.
We comply with the AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). If you require accommodation at any time throughout the application process, or if this information is required in an accessible format, please contact us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY