Tsiionkwanonhso:te Adult Care
May 28, 2021
Akwesasne, QC, Canada
PART TIME POSITION
TSIIONKWANONHSO:TE LONG TERM CARE FACILITY
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
SALARY LEVEL: RN01 $70,364.81-$97,222.87
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the DOC, the Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable to provide professional nursing care to residents and supervise care given by Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) and Personal Support Workers (PSW). The RN will provide effective supervision of personnel in the assigned unit and provide an optimal level of nursing care services in accordance with the Long Term Care Act, 2007 and Regulations 79/10, all other legislations and provide skilled procedures according to the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice; medication administration, documentation, assessment and planning of resident care needs. The Registered Nurse is required to perform their duties in a manner consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values to ensure resident safety, and demonstrate customer service excellence.
- Must possess current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario(CNO)
- Must possess a current membership with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO) throughout employment
- Preferred one (1) year experience in geriatric, rehabilitation or long-term care nursing
- Must have a current CPR (HCP level) and First Aid certificate.
All interest applicants must submit a letter of interest, resume, and copies of all certificates/diplomas along with three references submitted on a Reference Check Release form, which can be found on the Akwesasne.ca website under Employment. This position is open until filled. Applications should be submitted to:
Michelle Ransom, A/HR Staffing Officer
Administration Building # 1
Akwesasne, Quebec H0M 1A0
(613) 575-2250, ext. 2147
- Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
- Native preference in hiring.
- As a requirement of employment all applicants must have a Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Before the start of employment, a criminal record check is mandatory.
- An eligibility list will be created for one year. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
- Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
(This position is open until filled)