July 30, 2021
Akwesasne, NY, United States
REPORTS TO: FOH MANAGER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The Server will be responsible for all areas of service to the customer including, being knowledgeable about menu items, taking phone orders, operating a Point of Sales (POS) system, and utilizing curbside delivery efficiently. This position is in a fast-pace environment with high volume of customers during peak times. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be hospitable at all times to team members, customers, and TWINLEAF associates with an emphasis on customer service.
- Answer phones for orders placed, deliver customer order to curbside pickup in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with BOH team to ensure excellent customer service
- Thoroughly understand and be able to operate the POS system ensuring that all opening and closing procedures are completed as outlined by the Manager.
- Organize and prioritize daily work
- Monitor progress of daily work against schedule and business demands
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy workspace. This will include sweeping throughout the shift as well as cleaning and wiping down equipment and fixtures during down time.
- Responsible for the service of alcohol to customer
- Performs additional duties as requested by on-shift supervisor
- Minimum age to apply is Eighteen (18)
- Two (2) years of experience in the food and beverage service industry is preferred, but willing to train.
- Applicant must be a self-motivated, team player that is able to maintain a professional image at all times for the restaurant.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure, such as during peak times
- Applicant must also be able to lift 15 pounds with relative ease
- Applicant must be willing to work holidays, weekends, days or nights
To Apply: Online at www.twinleafstores.com and Submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to CAA Management: c/o Jake Swamp, PO Box 609, 76 Geronimo Lane, Akwesasne, NY 13655.