Service d'entretien Clean International Inc.
July 30, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
Who are we?
Clean International Inc. is a family business with more than 25 years old of experiences in the sanitation industry. In constant expansion with more than 800 employees in Canada, we are a subcontracting company specialized in food processing plants’ sanitation.
Why work for Clean International?
We always have the same goal: to do a perfect job. Without our employees, this mission would not be possible. This is why we give a big importance to our employees.
A specialized cleaner, what it does?
- Clean and sanitize the plant nightly for the food security of the meat;
- Work with industrial cleaning chemicals and sanitizers to clean all the machines that were used for the production;
- Disassemble certain parts of the machines to clean them up and reassemble them afterwards;
- Clean all the trash cans of the plant;
- Work hard in team to ensure that the plant will be delivered on time.
We are looking for:
- Prior food plant sanitation and/or janitorial experience is an asset;
- Ability to work in a moderate to cold environment (4-6 degrees celsius);
- Ability to multi-task, stand for long periods of time and experience working in an environment with repetitive tasks;
- Being comfortable with a night job;
- Being a team player;
- Being able to talk English and/or french**
- No diploma or training is required for this position - training given on site by the foreman **
Permanent position and full-time job.
Monday to Friday from midnight to 7h AM
What do we offer?
Hourly Rate: 15.35$/hour;
Vacation: 4% (2 weeks / year);
All personal protective equipment provided to you.
So, why are you waiting to Apply?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.35 per hour
- Stationnement sur place / On-site parking
- Quart de Nuit / Night Shift
- entretien ménager: 1 an (Souhaité) / Housekeeping (1 year preferred)