Team Leader, Quality Assurance
January 1, 2021
Cornwall, ON, Canada
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED!
This position is responsible for supervising the activities of the Quality Assurance team to ensure that all programs, policies, procedures, and processes are being adhered to.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reviews and audits the accuracy of departmental reports on a daily basis. Supports the enforcement and application of established QA procedures by planning, scheduling, and supervising the execution of inventory cycle counts, inventory audits, and inventory adjustments in order to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Participates in daily workplace inspections to highlight and address safety concerns.
- Manages the area’s scheduling and staffing to meet workload demands.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, development, coaching and performance appraisal process for all team members in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for daily PTS submission, bi-weekly payroll documents, and verification of hours worked
- Responsible for reviewing and updating departmental SOPs as required
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of a variety of inventory reports and ensures regular distribution to the client.
- Provides technical support to QA team members and assists in solving inventory problems
- Participates in the formulation of QA procedures and practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Age - 18 years or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law