Mohawk Indian Housing Corp.
Open Until Filled
Job Description Details:
Status: Non-Exempt, as needed
Salary: $12.03 per hour
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Native Preference in Hiring
Background check for employment purposes
The Housekeeper assigned to the Maintenance Dept. will be available to clean vacated units for the Apartments in Rooseveltown and McGee Road as they occur. Incumbent will follow detailed checklist for each unit cleaning including but limited to kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, entrance by washing, vacuum or mop floors, trim, windows and sills. Other cleaning duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
· Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must demonstrate ability to clean
· Follow safety and protection protocol
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
Due to office being closed to the public, please contact the Mohawk Indian Housing Corporation Main Office, by calling (518) 358-4860. Application for employment and resume required. For more information call Mary Jo Terrance, Executive Director at (518) 358-4860 or email email@example.com.