July 2, 2021
Akwesasne, NY, United States
POSITION: FUEL ATTENDANT
REPORTS TO: TWINLEAF GAS & TOBACCO STORE MANAGER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The Fuel Attendant will be responsible for all areas of fuel service to the customer, including knowledge of store and grab n go items and presentation of the outside area of store and gas pumps. This position is in a fast-pace environment with a high volume of customers during peak times. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fuel customers vehicles with their preference of fuel grade or diesel
- Ability to make a great, positive, and long lasting first impression
- Strong customer service and selling techniques
- Effectively handle multiple customers while maintaining poise and upholding our customer service standards.
- Ability to maintain a cash drawer and effectively record transactions
- Work alongside your peers to ensure all products are neatly stocked and organized in their proper places
- Assist in stocking cooler if needed, during slow times
- Assist in putting deliveries away and clean shelves on down time
- Keep gas pump areas clean and presentable for the customers
- Maintain a high level of security and effective loss prevention strategies
- Cash handling and operation of POS (Point of Sale) touch screen register system
- Participate in company provided training on confidentiality, counterfeit money, and other trainings we may offer
- Report any issues with pumps and defective products to store supervisor
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the Akwesasne Mohawk Territory an asset.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new tasks working efficiently under pressure during busy times
- Knowledge in food service is considered an asset
To Apply: Online at www.twinleafstores.com and Submit letter of interest and resume to or send to CAA Management: c/o Jake Swamp, PO Box 609, 76 Geronimo Lane, Akwesasne, NY 13655.